Monday, May 23, 2011

Married...

My husband and I got married March 13, 2010. Yes, on the 13th, I am aware of that date and all the superstition behind it and I don't care one bit. Here is a picture of us on our wedding day:
This is one of my favorites. 
We had such a wonderful wedding day and I owe it all to my Mommy! I left all the planning for the wedding up to her. I know this sounds silly and a lot of work for her, but she enjoyed it. If it was up to me I would not have had a wedding, I would have been fine "running away" and getting hitched. We didn't though and it turned out amazing. All I had to do was pick out my beautiful dress and say yes or no to everything thing else. It was a dream. :D Here are some pictures I would like to share with you:
His group with me.

My group with him. (Why yes that's my brother and a dog.)
Our cupcake tree.


Mommy and me

Daddy taking me down the aisle.








As you could see we did have a wonderful wedding day. With cupcake and puppies included who couldn't had a good day. By the end of it I was more than ready to get the heck out of there and head to the honeymoon in New Orleans. After eating cake, without it being smashed in my face, and trying to drink some punch it was time to leave. I was so happy no one threw birdseed or grits on us, it was just bubbles and a car full of BALLOONS before we left.






And we are living happily ever after.. as of right now! ;P



-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment