I hope that you enjoy! :D I know I did!
Asian Green Beans
- 1/2 lb of 'haricot vert' green beans
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp of ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 tbsp of water
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 pinch of red pepper flake
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- Heat your skillet (medium) and melt 2 tbsp of butter with the garlic and ginger then, toss in your green beans and cook for a few minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of water, 3 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1/2 tsp of black pepper, 1 pinch of red pepper flakes, and 1/4 tsp onion powder.
- Cook of medium low until the beans are tender.
- Enjoy! (This make 2 servings. Nutritional facts from caloriecount.com.)