Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Time flies....

Lots of things have happened since I started this blog two years ago.. So, I thought I should catch you up.

Allen and I lived in Amory until June of this year. We had a wonderful job where we could work on the same school campus and teach (Allen coached basketball, also). I taught 4th grade language (2011-2012) and then 5th grade reading (2012-2013). That mean I taught the same kids two years in a row. That was an experience. I got to bond with my students very well and enjoyed my time there.

Allen and I had a beautiful baby boy May 24, 2013.I am going to refer to him as Gator. That is his nickname. He is the best thing that could ever had happened to us. We are very blessed. As of today, 8/19/2013, he is 12 weeks old. He is very alert and has been since he was born. I never got the lets sleep all the time baby. Here are some picture of my baby boy. 



Me and Gator before coming home from the hospital. 
Allen and Gator getting ready to come home. 


2 weeks old
After his first bath. 


AJ checking Gator out. That is his pup.

Most recent.. 3 months old.

 We are thrilled about our new journey. Allen has started a new coaching/teaching job where we are living now; I am staying at home with Gator and getting everything set up to start my graduate degree in Reading Literacy. I can't wait to go back to school! This was my first year since Kindergarten that I have not started school in August. 

I can't wait to update you soon! 

Tootles 

No comments:

Post a Comment